sulakidentifier

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

SEX WITH MONEY


Johnny wanted to have sex wit a girl in his office, but she is for someone else. One day, Johnny said to her, “I'll give you a $100 if you let me screw you”. But she said NO. Johnny said: “I'll be fast. I'll throw d money on d floor, u bend down, and I'll be finished by the time u pick it up. She thought for a moment and said she would have to consult her boyfriend. So she called her boyfriend and told him the story. Her boyfriend says: “Ask him for $200, pick up the money very fast, he won't even be able to get his pants down”. So she agrees and accepts the proposal. Half an hour goes by, and the boyfriend is waiting for his girlfriend to call. Finally, after 45 minutes, the boyfriend calls and asks what happened. She responded: “The bastard used coins!”

CHEERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment