sulakidentifier

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

Thursday, July 15, 2010

FREE YOUR BURDEN.

On a hot summer’s day, a priest walking down a country lane sees a young farmer struggling
to load hay back onto a cart after it had fallen off.
"You look hot, my son," said the Priest. "Why don't you rest a moment, and I'll give you a
hand."
"No thanks," said the young man. "My father wouldn't like it."
"Don't be silly," the priest said.
"You must be allowed to stop work. Come and have a drink of water."
Again the young man protested that his father would be upset. Getting angry, the priest said,
"Your father is very hard on you. Tell me where he is and I'll tell him to treat you better!"
"Well," replied the young farmer, "he's under the load of hay."


CHEERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment